Game Day Thursday
Movement should be fun! The KidsFit team’s mission is to make movement fun for everyone so join us every Thursday for game day!
Games are great for practicing creativity, communication, teamwork and fine motor skills; movement is just a huge bonus! The KidsFit team will walk you through a new game each week then you can repeat with your family to continue the fun.
- Exercise can be a lot of fun, especially with Daira's roll the dice workout! To play, simply perform the movements that are chosen by rolling the dice, including jumping jacks, ski jumps and more.
2. WHEEL OF FUN
- Teach your kids to move their bodies in fun ways with Daira's wheel of fun workout. Just spin the wheel for six unique movements, including mountain climbers, soldier kicks, knee hugs and more!
3. SEQUENCE WORKOUT
- Make moving your body a game using Daira's kid-friendly Sequence workout. Have fun and work together to engage your entire body and mind with fun movements that practice memory.
4. GO FISH
- Try this Go Fish workout with Daira and her family to help keep exercising interesting and fun. Just like the family-favorite game, use cards to perform movements, such as burpees, jumping jacks and more.
5. VIKTORY WITH THE VIKINGS
- Kick off your day with Daira's kid-friendly Vikings game time workout! Join her special guest, Viktor the Viking, for some fun football techniques that build skill and conditioning using short bursts of movements!
6. DAIRA SAYS...
- Play a round of KidsFit Says with Daira to practice following instructions while breaking a sweat and getting a little goofy! Listen closely and try these fun movements including squats, foot hops, twist jumps and more!
7. DECK OF CARDS
- Keep your kids engaged and active with a game and try Daira's deck of cards workout! Use cards to mix up muscle-building movements and number of repetitions with exercises like crab walks, ski jumps and more!
8. CRUNCH TIME
- Turn up the tunes! Today's all about boosting your motivation with Daira's kid-friendly on the beat workout. Get your groove on and move to the tempo with leg side taps, forward toe taps, jumping jacks and more.