Almond Butter Celery Pops
After-school snacking can be tricky, but fueling your body after a long day doesn’t have to be hard. In fact, making a healthy snack after school is a great form of self-care. Try these celery pops for a fun, healthy treat when you get home from school!
All You Need:
- 10 Hy-Vee Short Cuts seedless red grapes
- 5 tbsp. almond butter
- 10 tbsp. dried fruit and/or nuts, such as dried cranberries, raisins, chopped pistachios, or chopped trail mix
- 5 stalks Hy-Vee Short Cuts celery sticks
All You Do:
- Cut celery in half lengthwise to form thin sticks.
- Spread seedless red grapes with 1/2 tablespoon almond butter and coat with your favorite dried fruit and nuts (such as dried cranberries, raisins, chopped pistachios, or chopped trail mix).
- Insert sticks into coated seedless grapes to form a celery pop.
Click here to download the printable recipe card!
Nutrition Facts: Serving size 1 stick, 80 calories per serving, 4.5g fat, Total Carbohydrates: 8g, Sodium: 25mg, Total Sugar: 6g, Protein: 2g