Fun Fact: Did you know avocados contain more potassium and fiber than bananas? One serving of this creamy vanilla frozen yogurt has 8 grams of fiber! Learn more about fiber HERE.
All You Need:
- 4 medium very ripe avocados, pitted, peeled, and roughly chopped
- 1/2 c. Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- 1 c. unsalted shelled pistachios, plus additional for garnish
- ¼ tsp. Hy-Vee almond extract
- 3 (5.3-oz. each) containers Hy-Vee vanilla Greek yogurt
- Additional chopped pistachios, for serving
All You Do:
- Place avocados into a blender and blend until smooth; scraping sides as needed. Add granulated sugar, shelled pistachios, almond extract, and vanilla Greek yogurt. Blend until combined and pistachios are chopped.
- Place ice cream into a large freezer grade container and freeze for at least 4 hours or until completely frozen.
- When ready to serve, scoop into ice cream dishes and top with additional chopped pistachios, if desired.
Click here to print the recipe card.