Make it simple and make a wrap! This super-quick wrap is the perfect no-cook lunch idea filled with wholesome ingredients. Add a side of fruit and you have yourself a rock star meal!
All you need:
- 1 avocado, peeled and seeded
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 4 (8-inch each) whole wheat tortillas
- 8 oz DiLusso reduced-sodium turkey breast
- 4 tomato slices, halved
- 1 c. sprouts, divided
All you do:
- In a medium bowl, mash avocado, lemon juice, salt and pepper with a fork until combined.
- Spread 1-1/2 tablespoons avocado mixture evenly over one side of each tortilla.
- Top each with 1/4 turkey breast, tomato slices and sprouts.
- Roll up.
Nutrition Facts per serving: Calories: 280; Carbohydrate: 31 g; Dietary Fiber: 7 g; Fat: 10 g; Protein: 19g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Sodium: 630mg
Click here to print the recipe card.