All You Need:
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 1 can pumpkin
All You Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash your hands.
- Mix cake mix and pumpkin together. (don't be afraid to get your hands in there to mix.)
- Spread batter into muffin tins or a 9 x 13 in pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Tip: Canned pumpkin is very versatile and can be used in savory dishes like chili or sweet dishes like a smoothie.
Fun Fact: The bright orange color of pumpkin tells us that this vegetable is high in antioxidants. It is loaded with beta-carotene which helps keep our eyes and skin healthy! 1 can of pumpkin has 15 grams of fiber! Fiber helps us digest our food and keep us regular!
Nutrition Content per Serving:
- Calories: 173 kcal
- Protein: 2.4 g
- Carbohydrate: 33 g
- Fat: 3.6 g
- Fiber: 2.1 g
Click here to print the recipe card.