Did you know? Electrolytes help our bodies to maintain a proper fluid balance! This means that we have an adequate amount of water in our bodies and we prevent dehydration. Electrolytes are minerals like potassium, sodium, chloride, and magnesium. Enjoy these Berry Coconut Electrolyte pops to stay properly hydrated this summer!
All you need:
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut water
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- 1 1/3 cup berry flavored water
- 1 ¼ cup Hy-Vee vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee honey
- Craft sticks
- Popsicle molds
All you do
- Combine coconut water and raspberries in a blender. Blend until smooth; strain. Pour mixture into 10 (3oz) molds and freeze 2 hours.
- Add 2 tablespoons berry flavored electrolyte beverage. Insert craft sticks and freeze 2 hours.
- Combine Greek yogurt and honey in a small bowl; spoon mixture on top of frozen layers. Freeze 4-6 hours or until completely frozen.
- To get frozen popsicles out of their molds, run under warm water for 10 seconds and they should come out easily. Enjoy!