Teamwork is an important skill that you’ll use for your whole life! Put your teamwork skills to work with this fun family competition.
All You Need:
- Timer or stopwatch
Here's How You Do It:
- Divide your family into two teams (1-4 members).
- Print the Family Face-Off Bracket
- Complete all 5 rounds of competition. Try completing one round each day for 5 days.
- Use the suggested KidsFit activities below or think of your own!
- The team with the best of 5 round WINS the Family Face-Off
ROUND 1: Done in 60 Seconds
- Divide movements up between team members
- Total number of repetitions done by team across all four movements is your team score
- The team with highest score wins Round 1
ROUND 2: Balance Challenge
- Each team member tries to keep their balance for as long as possible holding a flamingo pose (either foot)
- Your team’s score is the total time your team spends balanced
- The team who hold their balance the longest wins Round 2
ROUND 3: Wall Sit Challenge
- Every player on each team does a wall sit
- Add up the total time spent in a wall sit to get your team’s score
- The team who holds the wall sit the longest wins Round 3
ROUND 4: Space Race
- Complete the Space Race by alternating between team members for each movement
- The team that completes the activity first wins Round 4
ROUND 5: Plank Challenge
- Every player on each team does a plank
- Add up the total time spent in a plank to get your team’s score
- The team with longest total plank wins Round 5