This is a fun one!
All You Need:
- 1 cup non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (recipe also works with gluten free flour or self-rising flour)\
All You Do:
- Mix yogurt and whole wheat flour until dough forms a ball.
- Flour surface and divide ball into 4 pieces.
- Roll out dough, 1 piece at a time into flat circle, flouring when necessary.
- Heat pan over medium and spray with cooking spray or canola oil.
- Toast dough until sides are golden brown.
- Eat plain or create recipe from flatbread!
- Pizza, chicken wrap, garlic flatbread or simply add some peanut butter.
Tip: Greek yogurt not only can be combined with flour to make flatbread. Try using it as a replacement for buttermilk in your pancakes, or sour cream and heavy cream when baking.
- Greek yogurt is just strained yogurt, and when the liquid “whey” protein is removed, you are left with Greek yogurt, still very high in protein.
- This recipe contains almost 10 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber per wrap which helps keep us full longer!
Nutrition Content per Serving:
- Calories: 145 kcal
- Protein: 9.5 g
- Carbohydrate: 26 g
- Fat: 0.5 g
- Fiber: 4 g
Click here to print the recipe card.