Grinch Santa Kabobs
Kiwi Fun Facts:
(1) Kiwis are one of the most vitamin packed fruits that help us sleep more soundly, improves complexion and immunity. It has 3 times the amount of vitamin C than oranges.
(2) They contain enzymes that aid protein absorption by breaking down nutrients so they can be delivered to your tired muscles. Great for post-workout recovery.
(3) The Kiwi was named after New Zealand's National Bird because of the similar resemblance.
All You Need:
- Toothpicks or kabob sticks
- Kiwis, peeled
- Mini Marshmallows
- Sliced Bananas
All you do:
- On a toothpick or kabob, begin to assemble Grinch Santa by firsts inserting the kiwi, then the banana slice, next the strawberry and lastly, the marshmallow.
- Eat as is or dip it in your favorite fruit dip or serve with a drizzle of dark chocolate.
- Take it to your next holiday party to enjoy!
Click here to print the recipe card.