How To Adapt
Adapting means learning to live with and accept change. Adapting to new situations around us can be scary, but overtime it helps us grow into a better version of ourselves. Here are some steps that you can follow to make adapting to change a little bit easier!
- Recognize the change in your life
- Watch what is happening around you and know when you are in a new situation.
- Adjust when you hit an obstacle.
- When something gets tough try something new, stay confident in yourself and always do your best!
- Think about things in a new way.
- Accept change and choose to think about things differently, this will help you stay positive about change!
Practice the 3 steps of adapting with our Brain Busters worksheet!
Here’s How You Do it:
- Print off the Brain Busters worksheet.
- Learn how to recognize change by noticing the differences in each picture and write them down.
- Complete the maze activity to learn how to adjust when you hit an obstacle.
- Try to figure out the riddle by thinking about things in a new way.