Listenin' in the Kitchen
Part of being a good listener is the ability to follow directions. This fun cooking activity is not only a tasty treat but also a great way to practice following directions.
Here’s How You Do It:
- Print the Listenin' in the Kitchen worksheet and Fruit Kabobs with Honey Peach Dipping Sauce recipe card.
- Prepare the Honey Peach Dipping Sauce.
- Take kabob orders from your family members.
- Have an adult read the orders aloud while the child prepares the kabobs in the correct order. Make sure to use your listening skills here! See if you can get it right on the first try!
- Serve with Honey Peach Dipping Sauce and enjoy!