What is a labyrinth? A labyrinth is another name for a fun and crazy maze. Mazes are a great way to get your mind and body active! Create your own Loony Labyrinth to complete by yourself or with a group of friends. All you need is some chalk and your imagination!
- Frog Jumps
- Plank Shoulder Taps
- Jumping Jacks
- Mountain Climbers
- Click HERE for more exercise ideas!
Nutrition Question Bank (answers are underlined):
- What is the most commonly eaten fruit around the world?
- Mangoes or strawberries
- Which of these vegetables is a seed?
- Peas or carrots
- The best drink to keep your body hydrated is .
- Water or pop
- Which has the lowest amount of added sugar?
- 100% fruit juice or an energy drink
- How many ounces are in one cup?
8oz or 16oz
- Which food is not in the dairy group?
- Eggs or yogurt
Click here for an example map from our team and have fun with your own ideas, too!