What is March Snackness?
National Nutrition Month is held every year during the whole month of March to bring attention to the importance of making good food choices.
“Good food choices” doesn’t mean eating ONLY fruits or ONLY veggies! Making good food choices means you are aware of how you are fueling your body. National Nutrition Month is great way each year to help us become informed about different foods and how they benefit our bodies.
Help us celebrate healthy lifestyles and nutrition education during the month of March by accepting in our March Snackness Challenge! We have narrowed down our favorite KidsFit Approved snacks to just 16 contenders for the year but now we need your help to crown the winner!
Here’s How You Do It!
- Get the March Snackness Bracket here!
- Review the 16 snack contenders.
- Make your picks and determine your March Snackness Champion!
- Submit your completed bracket here by March 31st, 2022 at 11:59PM to receive a KidsFit snack container.
- Don’t forget to vote for your favorite on social media starting March 13th!
PRO TIP: National Nutrition Month isn’t ALL about the food. It is also important that we know that our eating choices go hand in hand with our daily physical activity.