Minute to Win It!
Here is a fun challenge you can do at the park or maybe in your back yard. What can you do in 60 Seconds?
Here's How You Do It:
- Learn how to do the exercises.
- Arm Hang- The time each player can hang
- Arm Step-Ups- # of reps each player completed in 60 Sec.
- Step-Ups- # of reps each player completed in 60 Sec.
- Balance on One Foot- The time each player can balance on a single foot.
- You can complete one player at a time.
- Count or record time for your partner.
- The Player with the highest total score would win.
Good luck! Make sure to follow along with us on Facebook & Instagram. Tag us if you video your challenge. We would love to repost your accomplishments!