National Kids Take Over The Kitchen Day
September 13, 2019 is National Kids Take Over The Kitchen Day! Celebrate by having the kids in your family help prepare a healthy snack or meal. The Hy-Vee KidsFit website has lots of healthy recipes to choose from. You can even make your very own Hy-Vee KidsFit Cookbook to keep all of your favorites in one place!
Here's How You Do It!
- Find an empty binder or folder.
- Print the Hy-vee KidsFit Cookbook cover page and Cooking Safety Tips.
- Secure the cover page to the front of the binder or folder, and then secure the safety tips to the inside cover.
- Scroll over the "EAT" tab at the top of the website and click "Recipe Cards." Go through the recipes to find some of your favorites.
- Click the link and print the card. Repeat for all your favorites.
- Put the printed cards in your binder or folder, and voila!
Have fun cooking with your family! Be sure to post a few photos of you enjoying your meal or snack together, and tag Hy-Vee KidsFit!