Rethink Your Drink Challenge
Did you know?
- Men are supposed to limit intake to 9 teaspoons of added sugar per day.
- Women just 6 teaspoons of added sugar.
- Children between the ages of 2 and 18 should also limit added sugars to fewer than 6 teaspoons. That’s about 25 grams.
As you may have noticed from our Rethink Your Drink Education from Delta Dental, many sweetened drinks already exceed this recommendation.
In order to avoid consuming too much added sugar, try to limit your consumption by rethinking your drink, drinking more water and being active.
TIP: Try adding fruit to your water for more flavor without the added sugar.
Complete our KidsFit CLUB Challenge of the month!
Here's how you do it!
- Create a friendly competition in your house.
- Print the water log chart.
- Track how much water you drink every day.
- Return to your Hy-Vee Customer Service for a prize