Roll the Dice Challenge
Play this fun game alone, with friends & family or follow along with Daira here!
Simply click HERE to print our ACTIVITY and REPETITION DICE!
All You Do:
- Cut out.
- Folds so all writing is on the outside of your cube.
- Fold all the tabs away from the writing.
- Fold and glue the cube with your writing on the outside.
How you PLAY:
- Roll the Numbered Dice, this will tell you how many reps to do.
- Roll the Activity Dice, this will tell you which exercise to do.
- Get as many rolls as you can in 5 minutes.
Each time you play try to improve by increasing the amount of rolls of the dice or increase the time you play.
Click HERE, to create your own ACTIVITY DIE with the movements below!
- Mountain Climbers
- Jumping Jacks
- Plank Twist
- Modified Push-Ups
- Inch Worms
All-Star 13 & up
- Jump Squats
- Plank Shoulder Taps
- Bear Crawl
GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!