Spooky Squash Cut & Paste Activity
Did you know another name for a pumpkin is a squash? Offering many vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, squash can be more than just a holiday decoration! Check out this activity to find another fun way to use this versatile vegetable.
All You Need:
- Spooky Squash Cutouts
- Tape or Glue
- A pumpkin (real, printed, or a painted paper plate!)
Here’s How You Do It:
- Print the Spooky Squash worksheet. Each person will get to make their own spooky squash! Use the worksheets to create your own unique creation with the accessories available.
- Cut out the pieces. You can cut out all the pieces to mix and match your design, or you can cut out exactly what you want! There are endless possibilities!
- Find a pumpkin. Whether it’s a real pumpkin, an orange painted paper plate, or a printed off picture, any pumpkin can be turned into a spooky squash!
- Get spooky! Take the pieces you cut out to make your own, unique design! No matter what you decide to do, there are endless possibilities!