Tug of War
Pulling is an action your body makes to help increase the strength and support of the muscles in your back and arms. Tug of War is a fun way to use those muscles.
Why is it important to have strong back muscles?
- Prevents rounded shoulders, which can cause neck and shoulder pain, as well as make you look as you might lack confidence.
HERE’S HOW YOU DO IT!
- Create 2 Teams.
- Use an approved rope or sheet by the adult in your home.
- Create a middle line between the 2 Teams.
- This line will determine when one team wins.
- Team A would win the game once they have pulled the front Player from Team B over the middle line.
- If any player let’s go of the rope, they would lose that game.
- Each game lost = 10 Jumping Jacks
- The first team to win the best out of 5 games would win the Challenge.
How can you continue the Challenge?
Make the Challenge longer by playing the best of 10 games!
Good luck! Make sure to follow along with us on Facebook & Instagram. Tag us if you video your challenge. We would love to repost your accomplishments!