Video Chat Combat
Are you social distancing this month? Don’t let that stop you from completing a partner workout with your bestie! We know it can be hard to be away from those we love so we adapted three of our favorite partner activities to be done through video chat!
Here’s How You Do It:
- Challenge a friend to the Video Chat Combat.
- Pick 3 days this month where you can work out together over video chat.
- Do each of the workouts below.
Done in 60 Seconds
Make sure you have a timer loud enough for your partner to hear through the video chat!
Minute to Win It
Depending on the equipment you have a home you may need to modify some of the movements. Check out our suggestions below!
- Arm Hangs- Try replacing Arm Hangs with a Plank
- Arm Step-Ups- Use any stairs you have in your house or a little stool
- Step-Ups- Use any stairs you have in your house or a little stool
- Balance on One Foot- This exercise can be done anywhere, see which side you can do the longest
You Go, I Go
Set up the device you’re video chatting on so you can see your partner. Complete one rep of the movement then have your partner complete a rep, keep going until you reach your goal!