Watermelon Fruit Pizza
All you need:
- 1 c. thawed Hy-Vee frozen whipped topping
- 1/4 c. Hy-Vee vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 c. assorted fresh fruit
- such as blueberries, sliced strawberries, raspberries and/or sliced peaches
- 1(1-inch thick) slice medium seedless watermelon
- OPTIONAL - Fresh mint, for garnish Hy-Vee honey
All you do:
- In a medium bowl, combine whipped topping and yogurt.
- Spread onto watermelon slice.
- Top with fruit.
- Cut into wedges. If desired, garnish with mint and drizzle with honey.
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories: 70 Carbohydrate: 12g Cholesterol: 0mg Dietary Fiber: 2g Fat: 2.5g Protein: 1g Saturated Fat: 2g Sodium: 0mg Sugars: 8g Trans fats: 0g