Squat Challenge 2023
Are you ready to accept the KidsFit Challenge in your classroom?
Our annual Squat Challenge helps schools continue building healthy habits in the classroom.
Help us reach our goal of 4,000,000 Squats with thousands of other schools across the midwest.
Squats teach body awareness. because it requires you to not only engage your glutes, quads, hamstrings and calves, but requires core strength and balance. It also has many practical applications to our daily lives, including getting up or down to a chair, picking something up, gardening, or helping a friend move heavy boxes.
You must be a School Wellness Club Member to be eligible for rewards!
School must be in a 60 mile radius to a Hy-Vee Store.
HERE'S HOW YOU DO IT!
- Schedule 5-Days in February to count your classrooms squats
- Print a tracker for each classroom
- Set Goals with your classroom
- Total your squats completed and submit by 5 pm, February 24th to be eligible to win.
- The classroom with the highest averagesquats/student will be be notified by 5 pm, February 27th
- All winning classrooms must be registered as a Hy-Vee KidsFit School Wellness Club
SQUAT CHALLENGE REWARDS
- ALL TEACHERS
- Digital Hy-Vee Rewards, limit to reward for registered email address
- Email address must be registered in the Hy-Vee KidsFit School Wellness Club
- STUDENTS- Squat Challenge Stickers
TOP 10 CLASSROOMS:
- Durable Recycled-Park Bench to build an outdoor classroom
- Garden & Seed supplies to beautify your school outdoor space
- Vendor Product for the school
- KidsFit Totes for the school
TOP 3 CLASSROOMS:
- T-shirts for the winning classroom
- KidsFit Assembly
HOW DO I GET THE SQUAT CHALLENGE GUIDE?
- Already a part of the School Wellness Club? You will receive the tool-kit guide in all KidsFit School Wellness Club emails by January 30th.
- Not a member? Join the Club before January 26th to register!
- 5 Days of motivating ways to my Squats fun for the whole class
- Squat Tracker
Questions? Contact [email protected]!