Step TrackerDownload worksheet
Doing a step challenge is good way to practice setting and achieving goals! Practice setting goals by laying out how many steps you want to get and planning how you’re going to get there. Then achieve your goals by executing your plan and tracking your progress.
How to do a step challenge:
- Print the KidsFit Step Track-er
- Create your step goal
- Rookie level: 6,000 steps per day
- Pro level: 9,000 steps per day
- All-Star level: 12,000 steps per day
- Outline your plan to reach your step goal
- What steps will you take to reach your goal?
- Challenge a family member or friend to join you
- Goals like this are easier to achieve when you have a partner or team to help keep you motivated and on track
Track your progress for 1 week
- Smart watch
- If you don’t have a device, you can still track your progress by time with the Track Your Trails worksheet
Track Your Trails
Get outside and stay motivated to move your body.
Move More Minutes
| Improve your motivation to move with this fun challenge.
- All Star
| Expect to be challenged with this series to help you feel your best while you increase your confidence to make moving something you will do for your whole life.
- All Star